All new clubs and/or new club secretaries who require a full-time login please email directly and I will arrange for an invitation to be sent from the system
I will need your, Name, Club & Email Address
Please contact at email@example.com
'Welsh League Division 2 side Aberdare Town are urgently looking to arrange away opposition for Saturday 15th July.
If any teams can host us on this date, please call us on 07870899015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org'
Ian Thomas, c/o Briton Ferry Llansawel
5 August... Premier Division and Division 1
12 August... Division 2
19 August... all other Divisions
Due to the number of clubs in Division 3 who share with cricket etc it has been decided to start on 19 August to help alleviate both financial impact and balance of fixtures for those who have pitches available
Droitwich Spa were charged with playing an ineligible player in their fixtures on 11th February 2017, 18th February 2017 and 25th February 2017. After the conclusion of their appeal they have been found guilty of the offences and as a result are to have 3 points deducted from their playing record.
Midland Football League
WESTFIELDS CELEBRATED DURING
CUP FINAL TRADITION
The Football Association have announced the entertainment schedule for the Emirates FA Cup Final on Saturday 27 May.
At the heart of the plans will be a celebration of clubs across the football pyramid who have contributed to a memorable season in the Emirates FA Cup. The singing of the traditional Cup Final hymn ‘Abide with Me’ will be led by representatives from eight clubs who provided standout moments in the competition. The clubs represented are Lincoln City, Guernsey FC, Millwall, Sutton United, Westfields, Stourbridge and both Finalists, Arsenal and Chelsea. Sporting their club colours the nominated individuals will be backed by a 25-strong choir from Chant Productions.
· Sam Cochrane, Guernsey FC – The club’s first ever signing in 2011, involved in this season’s Emirates FA Cup fixture that saw the Cup leave the mainland for a match day for the first time in its history
· Sarah Ward, Lincoln City – The Imps’ club chef for the last five years who fuelled the team to become the first non-league team to make the Quarter Finals for 103 years
· Pru Buckley, Millwall – Appeared over 500 times for Millwall’s women’s team, lifting the Women’s FA Cup in 1997. Now the club’s Head of Ticketing, playing a key role behind the scenes as the Lions reached the Quarter Finals
· Steve King, Sutton United – Lifelong Sutton fan who was instrumental in setting up the club’s community programme. Watched on as his club made it through to the Fifth Round
· Andy Bullingham, Stourbridge – The club’s Vice-Chairman in a historic season for the Glassboys as they reached the Third Round, defeating Northampton Town along the way
· Andy Morris, Westfields – One of the founding members of the club in 1966, now Chief Executive as the club enjoyed a historic cup run to the First Round
Andy Ambler, The FA’s head of pro game relations: “It has been a historic season for the Emirates FA Cup and we were keen to pay tribute to a number of clubs at all levels of the football pyramid who provided the watching world with memorable moments. The singing of ‘Abide with Me’ remains one of the iconic moments on Cup Final day and therefore it seemed highly appropriate to bring the clubs into the heart of this tradition.”
Ahead of kick-off, the National anthem will be sung by British soprano Emily Haig, who will be completing her third appearance at Wembley Stadium connected by EE in as many weeks, having performed at The SSE Women’s FA Cup Final and The FA Non-League Finals Day. Emily will be supported by The Band of The Royal Logistics Corps.
The FA’s #CupStory campaign will also come to a climax approximately twenty minutes before kick-off with a fan focused display and parade on pitch. Joining in the celebration will be a Cup Final winner from both Arsenal and Chelsea, Sol Campbell (winner for the Gunners in 2002 and 2003) and Eddie Newton (winner and goalscorer for the Blues in 1997).
For more information contact:
Senior Communications Manager
07866 983 915
The April/May Team of the Month are:
Overall – Bromsgrove Sporting
Premier Division – Alvechurch
Division 2 – Paget Rangers
Division 3 – NKF Burbage
Reserve Division – Gresley
Under 21 – Tamworth
The official news channel of the Midland Football League (founded 2014)